Every investment decision requires a business case that demonstrates the tangible and in-tangible benefits to multiple stakeholders and departments. Add in the complexity that dynamic digital transformation brings, and it is little wonder that many investments in software fail to deliver.
One of the greatest challenges therefore becomes working with partners that can focus on driving the business value.
Fusion’s Outcomes-Based Services (FOBS), unique across the whole of the BMC eco-system worldwide, are focused and measured on delivering the value articulated in the investment business case.
These services combine Fusion Intellectual property (IP) built over the past 20 years with investment in people, automated tools and processes together with Artificial Intelligence powered insight and reporting.
The result is a set of SaaS products deployed, operated and exploited by Fusion consultants to only operate the service, but also to derive value and exploit the capability to deliver outcomes defined in the business case.
Integration platform for Service Management, SIAM, ITIL (powered by Fusion eBonding): SaaS-based Out of the box integrations for Case Exchange, IT process automation, remediation & triage, and support for DevOps
- Clearly stated, measurable outcomes
- Faster and more efficient management and implementation of existing and newer technologies
- Improved IT processes
- Reduced IT infrastructure investment
- Gain economies of scale and expertise
- Reduced day-to-day operational management expenses and oversight
- Pay for results, lowering TCO
- More predictable cost of ownership