Data science. Machine learning. It is nearly impossible to avoid these and related topics in media coverage of IT. And while AI-powered chatbots and digital assistants are both valuable and interesting, they represent only a fraction of how their underlying technologies can aid and accelerate digital transformation across your entire business.
By delivering significant benefits to those who manage the IT estate that drives that business.
Fusion has developed its own AI and data science intellectual property (IP) and expertise. We are solely focused on applying these technologies to IT service and operations management, our core domain expertise. This approach keeps Fusion focused on translating its IP into business value for our customers.
AI Talos: AI for IT Service and Operations Management
AI Talos, our AI IP, enables us to distill large volumes of data into actionable alternatives in minutes, not days or hours. This can deliver significant benefits to every aspect of IT service and operations management. Example use cases include but are not limited to the following.
- Understanding and driving down Mean Time To Resolution (MTTR)
- Identifying incidents that are likely to breach Service Level Agreements (SLAs) or fall short of Service Level Objectives (SLOs)
- Understanding Root Cause Analysis (RCA) – and driving down P1 incidents
- Identifying opportunities for automation and associated business benefits
- Automated incident categorization
- Automated use of incident templates
- Automated categorization and prioritization of knowledge base or service catalogue content
- Supporting Service Integration And Management (SIAM) initiatives
- Identifying cross-vendor ticket hops and reducing MTTR
- Supporting vendor management and service reporting
Fusion is also working with customers to use AI Talos to explore historic service management data to identify opportunities for change and associated commercial benefits. Fusion consultants are also using Talos technologies in combination with Fusion’s managed service offerings to drive roadmap development and continual service improvement efforts.
Fusion can work with you to identify and pursue opportunities to improve IT and accelerate digital transformation at your business. Contact Fusion today to learn more or to arrange a proof of concept.