Employee Spotlight: Moses Soussis, Our Group COO
With a year now under his belt as Group COO, we wanted to ask Moses a few questions on his experience so far with us and get to know him a bit better. Here are his responses below:
1. In three words, how would you describe Fusion?
Family, Growth, Opportunity.
2. What 3 things have you learnt at Fusion since joining a year ago?
Change takes time, Resources are always not enough, Making peoples lives easier is the best reward
3. What part of your work is the most meaningful/rewarding?
Coaching people, helping them see how much more they can contribute to the team winning
4. What do you envisage your focus will be for the next year?
Making peoples lives easier as we grow
5. If you could have any career, what would it be and why?
Motorcycle Engineer / Designer – I just love bikes and love working on them. What I find the most rewarding is “improving” them…