Your IT environment is populated by multiple versions of multiple solutions and technologies from multiple vendors. And these all require management, including diligent attention to patches, updates, licenses, and replacement and end-of-life considerations. In addition to all of this, you need to be able to turn this menagerie of elements into the consistently available, effective, and secure services your users need to drive your business.
The Fusion Solution: Fusion Platform Integration Engine (PIe)
The Fusion Platform Integration Engine (PIe) provides automated integration of multiple tasks, processes, technologies, and service providers.
Fusion’s Platform Integration engine (PIe) supports the SIAM framework, connecting enterprises and multiple service providers, helping to integrate end-to-end processes and reduce latencies in addressing IT support issues.
- Builds connections with ITIL compliant work-flow mappings, including Incident, Service Request, Problem and Change Management for easy uni or bi-directional process integration.
- Deploy and operated in the cloud, on premises or a hybrid implementation, providing a scalable, highly secure, and fast way to integrate multiple service providers and support systems in a company’s ecosystem.
- PIe Integration Packs provide off-the-shelf customizable integrations, automation workflows, and run books and data to improve collaboration among participants
- Can speed time to success with new services, increase customer and user satisfaction, and reduce operating complexity and expense.
- Reduced costs
- Rapid time to value
- Reduced risk
- Increased control
- Improved governance
- Versatility across platforms