This cookie notice was last updated on 30th August 2022
We may update this cookie notice at any time by publishing an updated version. So that you know when we make changes to this Cookie statement, we will amend the revision date above. The new modified or amended privacy notice will apply from that revision date.
- All Cookies used by and on our site(s) are used in accordance with current Cookie Law.
- Certain features of our site(s) depend on Cookies to function. Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown in the table below. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies, but it is still important that you are aware of them. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below, but please be aware that our site(s) may not work properly if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
- The following first-party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
- In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access our sites more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.