Optimise your IT assets, improve service quality, and reduce regulatory compliance risks within 3 months!
Challenges such as lack of visibility of assets, costly information security compliance failures, slow migration to the cloud, uncontrolled end-user computing assets, insufficient financial management and control over assets can be daunting.
Our transformational asset management strategy empowers businesses to reduce compliance risks, improve service quality and lower expenses. It boosts efficiency, accelerates cloud migration, and resolves incidents faster, while eliminating software non-compliance fines. This enhances the user experience and unlocks further potential value.
Data-led approach to identify focus areas, business outcomes and data quality.
To unify and automate end-to-end IT Asset Management processes.
- Asset Management Process Templates: Enhance end-user computing & hybrid infrastructure with RACI roles for quick business results.
- Discovery Exploitation as a Service: Full-stack Managed Service.
- Rapid Application Modelling: Speed up application modelling by 10x.
- Information security
- Cloud migration
- Hybrid working
- End-user computing
- Compliance and audit
- Service management
Delivering business outcomes
- Improved asset visibility
- Faster IT incident resolution
- Streamlined compliance
- Efficient cloud migration prioritisation
- Enhanced cost management
- Optimised software licensing
- Quicker vulnerability identification
- Reduced audit preparation time
Unlock More Insights
Explore our Whitepaper
Fast Tracking COBIT 5 for Information Security and Auditing: Explore how organisations can achieve high levels of Information security maturityExplore
Read our Brochure
Learn how to optimise your IT assets, improve service quality, and reduce regulatory compliance risks within 3 monthsRead
Watch our Video
Great IT Asset Management in 3 Steps: Learn how to manage IT assets through their lifecycle, and optimise processes for continuous improvementWatch
Latest from Fusion GBS
ERP & Service Management: Bridging the Engagement Gap
ServiceNow’s Financial Analyst Day in May '23 highlighted the overlooked gap between Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Service Management. This gap impacts an organisation's capacity for customer and employee engagement.Read more